Although we are from the same family but sometimes I just wonder why are all three of us so different? I just don't understand how is a person able to tolerate a few days without bathing and yet can complain about problems caused by personal hygiene. Not all things have to be say out as it causes embarrassment. However, even if I had tried that, it didn't work. How in this world, can u rot in the room?? It's not that something major had happened, life is still the same so far...there's a decent roof over our heads, there's parents cooking for us when we are back. I just don't understand at all...and sometimes I feel painful and stress when I think that I'm leaving this house in few years time. Will there be anyone to tidy up the house? Will you continue to live yr life as it is? Credit cards....bla bla bla...so many things to worry about which I'm suppose to keep it from mum and dad and I've keep this secret for years. I just hope that you will buck up in life and think through thoroughly. I know that some people wont wake up their idea even till the day they die...I hope that won't happen to you. There is only so much I can do for you. Even if you think I'm abandoning you I have nothing to say because I didnt. I did reject my friends and him before because of you just that I dont say it out. It's so frustrating to see you like that but I can't help much.
No comments:
Post a Comment